Saturday, February 15, 2014

Thriftuary 2014 - Part Two


Here you are. An updated Thriftuary chart!

Lovely, isn't it?

The good news is that we're a full £12 below the same time last year (£52.46 vs £40.21). We're also averaging 81p a day less (£3.49 per day vs £2.68 per day). Mostly I put that down to planning our meals out in detail, something we didn't do last year. But I can't deny the fact that this last week has also been a festival of free food (how do you like my alliteration?).

Dr K was away with work for a couple of days, which meant that her meals were paid for by the company. And then I had a couple of working lunches that meant I was able to take advantage of free sandwiches and other goodies. Awesome.

There are no free lunches planned for next week, so it will be interesting to see how that affects our budget.

No comments: