Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Most Haunted Live

I've just watched the most appalling load of cobblers I've ever seen (actually, that's not true, I've seen a couple of episodes of Big Brother and it was worse).

Stead has been going on for ages about this Most Haunted (www.livingtv.co.uk/mosthaunted) programme on Living TV. Apparently it's great. Anyway, they did a special live broadcast for Halloween - investigating Pendle Hill in Yorkshire, supposedly the most haunted location in the UK.

Well on the first night, the medium Derek Acora (if that's how you spell it) 'saw' some aliens. the second night, the spirits of about 9 witches, all called Elizabeth tried to kill the crew by... er... moving glasses at them. i didn't watch the third night, but apparently there were Hellhounds.
Of course none of this could be seen on screen, you just saw this scouse ponce saying things like 'Elizabeth wants to kill us' and 'I think they followed us from the last location' and 'Argh. She's got me by the neck!'

It was rubbish. Stead, if you're reading this, don't watch it any more. It'll rot your brains. Watch 'Tricia' or 'Changing Rooms' instead. It'll be far more intellectually stimulating.

Oh yeah... if you're interested, the Most Haunted DVD can be purchased at good ol' Amazon! I wouldn't bother though if I were you.

No comments: