Wednesday, March 02, 2005

An Uninteresting Day

I tried very hard yesterday to do something interesting enough to write about. Very hard indeed. Unfortunately, however I was unable to deliver on my objective and, instead, proceeded to do many, many uninteresting things. These things were uninteresting to the point of being dull. Verging on boring… but not quite.

Of the many uninteresting activities in which I engaged yesterday, perhaps the least uninteresting (and therefore by default, presumably the most interesting) was my lunch. I say this because, on one level at least, a life and death situation occurred prior to the purchase
and subsequent consumption of said lunch. The fact is, I almost died of hunger. Yes, my discomfort was such that I was convinced of my impending demise and had to proceed very, very quickly (but not interestingly) down to the canteen (or Bistro as it likes to advertise
itself as) as soon as it opened. My death was successfully averted and I am now here to tell the (albeit uninteresting) tale.

Other uninteresting things I did yesterday included putting my shoes on, catching two busses and pressing the '14' button in the lift.

Incidentally, as an uninteresting aside to my uninteresting post about my uninteresting day, I am posting this uninteresting post by e-mail at 9.30 in the morning on the 2nd March. The last time I did this, it took over 12 hours for the post to appear on the blog. I wonder when
it'll appear today.

On the other hand... I'm not that interested...

No comments: