Friday, July 01, 2005

Lost in Bristol

I have just returned from a most enjoyable curry night with a select number of my workmates, culminating in an impromptu session in the house of one of my uberbosses..

It is with great shame that I must report that, on the return journey from Boss' house to the car, which was parked outside the Indian, we got untterly, utterly lost, eventually stumbling upon the right road by sheer luck. What should have been a 5 minute walk, turned into a 25 minute trek trhough the posh wildlands of Redland.

The map below shows, in blue, the simple route that we should have taken. In red, you will see my best estimate for the route that we did, in fact take.



The worst part of it was, as all of us drove seperately, not one of us had anything to drink that night. We got lost, whilst sober.

I am ashamed. Mock me if you must...

No comments: