Sunday, December 04, 2005

It's All Gone Horribly Wrong

My life is falling apart around me. The end is nigh.

Actually, that may be a little bit of an exaggeration. Possibly...

My boiler has broken down for the second time in two weeks. I have a call in to British Gas to get Boiler Dude out here, but I have to wait in for him ALL DAY 'cos they can't give me an estimated arrival time.

Worse than that, my stock of teabags is dangerously low. I have 2 left. That's not enough to last the next hour and a half, let alone the whole day. And I can't go out and get any more 'cos I have to wait in for Boiler Dude. Right now, I'm drinking instant coffee and wearing a fleece!

To cap it all, my broadband modem decided to die on me this morning, so I've just spent an hour or so getting it running again.

No comments: