Monday, November 05, 2007

Is it wrong...

...That I really really want one of these?

This handheld mobile phone jammer is designed for provide ultimate solution in any area where cellular communications usually cause nuisance, crafted with advanced high-frequency signal microcomputer controlling technology, it is an instrument built to cut-off mobile phone from receiving and transmitting the mobile phones signals to the base station. Prevent unwanted surveillance, monitor, or leaking news, it is capable to help you block alway all these no matter in a conference room, business headquarter, a moving vehicle, or anywhere in the world.


I just read this article. Afew of the guys mentioned in it now qualify as my heroes. I have to say, though - I would only use it for mischief! Heh heh heh...

No comments: