Monday, July 07, 2008

So last night I sold a bunch of stuff on ebay and one of the buyers appears to be an alien (or possibly a LOLcat. He sent me a message at about 11pm last night which read:

"hai i have paid the money u post da phone 2morrow asap im going on holliday
this week so plz send asap and can u leave feedback and reply with track no
thanks gujjar"


And then this morning at 9am:

"can u replay please"


Bit pushy, I think! Now, normally I get stuff in the post the very next day and then send the buyer an e-mail confirming it's on it's way so they get it as soon as possible and know it's status... but is it wrong that in this case I really, really want to just leave it a day or two (I gave myself a couple of days leeway in the listing).

Also I want to give him an English lesson. Maybe I should reply to him in a similarly unintelligible fashion:

"hai G ai pit da fone in postal adaytay yao get in too dais ur sumfin ai leaf
feedblack den"


Do you think he'd notice that I was taking the p*ss?

UPDATE: I sent it today after all. And left a relatively sensible message for him... I'm such a coward...

No comments: