Friday, November 21, 2008

Is Bryan Singer Going to Direct the Next Superman?
Ever since he rebooted the Superman franchise with Superman Returns, people have wondered if Bryan Singer would be directing the sequel, tentatively titled Superman: The Man of Steel. Well, MTV had the chance to talk to the director about his upcoming Tom Cruise-starring Valkyrie, and they asked him about the next Superman.

Singer's answer? Well, let's just say it was maddeningly vague.

"At the moment I can't really talk about that," said Singer. "I wish I could. From my perspective I'm going to take a brief pause. Valkyrie has taken a long time so I'm going to take a pause. A movie like that takes some time to do right. That's all I can say about that."


You gotta love the internet! Pages and pages and pages of no news about superman at all. I think I’ll write and article. It will go something like this:

EXCLUSIVE: SINGER DOESN’T SAY IF HE’S MAKING A NEW SUPERMAN

I didn’t interview Bryan Singer today. I do know however that he was breathing for most of the day, probably had a meal or two and a couple of p1sses. Her certainly didn’t mention to me whether he was, maybe, perhaps, possibly going to direct a new Superman movie that may or may not be made at some point in the near or perhaps far future. Gotta fill those interweb pages though, so here’s some idle speculation for you:

As he’s an American, Bryan probably had pancakes and maple syrup for breakfast. Superman is and adopted American and probably also has pancakes occasionally, so we can read into that that they both had pancakes at some point which is really positive news for those of you waiting for Superman news!

More as it comes in!


Heh. I think I’m so funny!

No comments: