Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hot Tubs Are For Sex

Hot tubs are a bit weird.

I know a couple of people who have hot tubs and in the past, I've been invited to go and sit in hot tubs. I've always declined.

Do you know why?

Because as far as I'm concerned, hot tubs are basically foreplay. Frothy, wet, gushy, back-garden foreplay. The sort you have right before frothy, wet, gushy, back-garden fornication.

If you ask me to get in your hot tub with you, I'm going to go right ahead and assume that you're inviting me to to get down to a bit of frothy, wet, gushy back-garden how's your father. Be warned.

 I'll be honest - I've never been asked to sit in a hot tub by anyone that I want to fornicate frothily, wetly, gushily, or indeed in the back-garden with.

If Dr K asked me to sit in a hot tub with her, I'd be there straight away, because she's awesome and has the best kind of jubblies*. Oh yeah, and she's my girlfriend.

 But some people are convinced that hot tubs are a normal social thing that you can invite your mates into and have a jolly good laugh, probably whilst drinking babycham.

I'm sorry. They're wrong. Completely wrong.

Big tubs of hot water are for only two things: for having frothy, wet, gushy, back-garden sex in, or for having a bath in. And you don't really wanna mix the two, do you...

( * the kind I'm allowed to play with. )

No comments: