Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sunday Of The Triffids

Today, Dr K and I saw a Triffid in a phone box.



Well, Dr K insists that it was just an abnormally large weed growing inside the phone box, but, well... here's a picture:


I think the evidence is clear. It was a triffid, and it was using the payphone.

I have to say that I'm not too concerned that they're going to take over the world just yet. I mean if they haven't even progressed to mobile phones - let alone smartphones, then they're at a major disadvantage.

If I get cornered by one, I'll just toss him my iPhone and make my escape while he's distracted by Angry Birds!


If Triffids are part of a plot by the Evil Cabal of Evil to take over the world (or just fuck with me) then I think they're going to have to up their game.

Battleships, maybe. That's a good game.

No comments: