Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Beard Aid

Apologies for the lateness of this week's post.  My flimsy excuse has something or other to do with me being a way for work and then having a family thing and then...  you know what?  I just forgot, okay!

Anyway...

I'm not quite sure how it came up.  I remember that Dr K and I were in the car on our way back from town - perhaps after visiting the supermarket, or getting a takeaway. 

And we were talking about something.  I have no idea what we were talking about, but at some point, one of us uttered the fateful words 'beard aid'.

'Beard Aid'.  I know, right?

Once those words had been spoken, all traces of the previous conversation were immediately forgotten and we embarked upon a far more hirsute discussion, the result of which is the following short list of things that 'Beard Aid' could be:


A delicious fizzy soft drink, the chief ingredient of Beardade is beards.

An autoimmune disease, Beard Aids affects the beard, rendering it far more susceptible to infection by things you really don't want IN your beard such AS, say, badgers.  AND that's good Beard Aids.  You definitely don't want bad Beard Aids.

Beard Aid is a massive benefit gig to raise money for starving beards in Africa.

beard aid is a zimmer-frame type contraption that provides support to injured, disabled or elderly beards that cannot support themselves.

Whatever a beard aid is, you can bet that it's awesome.  Because beards are awesome.  And anything that aids something that is awesome is at least equally awesome.

Welcome to the end of my post.

No comments: