Monday, January 31, 2005

Getting My Arse Kicked

I picked up a copy of Battlefield 1942 for the PC over the weekend. I've since had enormous fun having my arse kicked right left and, indeed, centre by a multitude of spotty american teenagers.

It is now clear to me what I must do. I must give up my job and devote my life to this game. I must play it for 24 hours a day, taking food and drink intravenously. Obviously, I will need to set the PC up in front of the toilet, so that I can take care of er... bodily functions without leaving the game.

Those kiddies will pay. Oh yes they will. Bwa ha ha ha ha!

I'm just off to write my resignation letter!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You cant resign - you need the money to buy Comic Book Heroes and afford the monthly MMOR fee!!!!! - anonymous poster, a real fan... I'm watching you darren!

Anonymous said...

A fan? Really? Sounds like Kylie's stalking you.