Friday, May 13, 2005

An Update

Sadly little of interest had occured over the past few days, so this post may be slightly dull. I shall attempt to spice it up somewhat by adding a teaspoonful of my sparkling wit and humour and a dash of... er cayenne pepper.

Actually - something of mild interest happened on tuesday or wednesday night. I forget which. Having popped to the cinema with a couple of the guys from work, they came back to my house for a post movie cuppa. One of them, who shall remain nameless, decided that she wanted to cuddle the rabbit.

This, as you may or may not be aware is something of a dangerous proposition as Bitsy is a biter. I have many scars. Anyway - having been duly warned about the danger of death by pointy rodent teeth, the rabbit fancier promtly stuck her hand in front of Bitsy's inbuilt Weapons of Mass Destruction and suffered the inevitable injury. It bled. A lot. Apparently it was still bleeding the following morning!

Other exciting things that have happened to me. Hmmm.

Oh, yes. We had a temp in the office. Nice guy, memeber of the TA, but absolutely bloody useless. But we kept him round for ages. Anyway, he said he's be able to get hold of free tickes to the new Star Wars movie on the 19th. Very cool. Sadly he managed to get himself sacked a couple of weeks ago, so I kinda thought that was that. I wasn't overly concerned.

Well - he turned up at the office yesterday with my ticket. Good man!

Umm.

Played pool last night. I lost. It was embarrasing. Stead had some amazing lucky shots. There was jam all over the table. I snapped a picture of him in action with my phone:



Well, I think that's it. Nothing further to report. I shall be assisting Stead with the ongoing decoration of his residence and the disposal of a load of junk into a skip on Saturday. It's gonna be great.

No comments: