Monday, December 26, 2011

Boxing Day Blues

Boxing Day Blues can be a real problem. You might be a sufferer if you you feel down today on account of getting so damn excited about yesterday. You might also be a sufferer if you feel a bit down today because you got food poisoning from an undercooked turkey. Or maybe the Dr Who episode you'd been looking forward to for ages was underwhelming in almost every way. Or if there had been a Nazi invasion while you were eating your sprouts.

None of those things contributed to my blueness today. Well, maybe the Doctor Who thing. I think I just slept in way too late and never woke up properly. I haven't even bothered to get dressed. I'm pathetic, really.

All of that is my way of distracting you from the fact that I can't be arsed to write you a proper blog post. Instead I'm gonna palm you off with a bunch of photos from my Christmas:


Here's me and Dr K wearing Christmas jumpers. We had decided to get each other a hideous festive jumper to wear over the Christmas period. Unfortunately neither of us succeeded as we both look awesome in our Christmas jumpers.


Here's me right after I broke my mum's teapot. Oops.


I think there was a bit of a conspiracy going on this year, because everyone got me tea paraphernalia. From the bottom up, I got an awesome set of tea cuff links from my mother in law, a tea bell from my mum and dad, a tea submarine for... er... diving in tea from Dr K, a giant Batman mug from my mum and dad and, finally, an amazing tea making contraption from my brother. Brilliant!


And finally, because cat pictures are always cute, here is a photo of Rochester driving his new fire engine.

Right, I'm off to rescue the exploding chestnuts from the oven. Bye!

No comments: