Thursday, December 01, 2011

Only A Month To Go

Dedicated followers of the awesomest blog on the planet will know that this is not it.  
That aside, at the beginning of the year I took on the challenge to write a blog post a day for a year. And now it's December and I think I've done a pretty tip-top job of it. 
I can only think of two occasions when the post wasn't up in time - one was a technical hitch that was corrected the following day and the other was... well... because I fell victim to narcolepsy. But I put it up the next morning and backdated it so, no-one would ever know! Until, I confessed just now. But you won't tell anyone, will you? If you do, I'll arrange for you to be run over by the tampon bin lorry!

Don't say you haven't been warned, because you have.

Anyway, with thirty more blog posts to go, I'm wondering if there are any topics that I haven't covered, that you'd like to see.  Or perhaps you'd like me to revisit one.  Or maybe you would like, more than anything, for me to shut the hell up.

Either way, let me know!


In the meantime, to make up for this chocolate-less meerkat advent calendar that was noticeably lacking in a Star Wars Lego theme, here is a cut out and keep Dazza Moo themed advent calendar that looks remarkably similar to the one I put together for Dazvent!


No comments: