Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Keep On Lorrying

It occurred to me today that lorry drivers must ascribe some sort of hierarchy to the stuff that they transport.


For example, what could be more awesome than driving tank parts up the M5?


I imagine that beer is a very respectable thing to drive around.


Conversely, I can only assume that the drivers who deliver those 'feminine hygiene bins' to ladies toilets around the country are probably shunned by the other lorry drivers. While they normally let each other out on the motorway, normal lorry drivers probably maliciously cut the tampon bin lorries up!

In fact I suspect that tampon bin lorry drivers are barred from even eating at those dodgy layby lorry stops!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've never seen a lorry with tampon bins written on it. Maybe they disguise them?