Monday, November 14, 2011

A Chronological Conjecture

Today, it amuses me to show you a picture of a clock:


You will notice that there are no numbers on the clock. This is because I have cleverly replaced them with things that I like to happen at any given time.

(As it's only a twelve hour clock, it only shows the main part of my average working day.)

For example, you can see that at ten o'clock I quite like to be given a cup of tea and a cake. Preferably a cake with a cherry on top. It doesn't always happen but, you know, it's something I like to happen.

Needless to say, the 'two' in 'two o'clock can be replaced with... well. Something that rhymes with 'two'.

So there you go. Today's post. A ridiculous clock.

1 comment:

Bose said...

Short and simple, very informative!
Chronological CV