Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Nine Things That Are Brilliant About Being Me

The Fish Lady and I had a very nice conversation this evening in which I was very witty and interesting. One of the things that came up, quite naturally, was how awesome I am. We then agreed that I should write a post about how brilliant it is to be me. Just so that there was no confusion.

So here, for your elucidation are nine things that are brilliant about being me:

1. I'm very handsome. I mean, that goes without saying, really. I'm gorgeous and manly. Luckily, I'm very modest, too.

2. I never get bored. Not when I'm left to my own devices, anyway. I always find brilliant stuff to amuse myself with.

3. I have the best cat on the planet. Rochester is brilliant, despite the smell and the wee. And he looks a bit like Batman. You wish your cat was as brilliant as Rochester, but he's not!

4. I'm multi talented. that's right. I have at least two. No, wait. I mean hands...

5. My wonderful singing voice. Not only do I have the voice of an angel, but I'm very good at making up really quite brilliant songs. Mostly about Dr K's jubblies.

6. Everything you say is funny. At least I think so, because my brain has a very special talent for turning everything you say into a euphemism for poo or sex. Heh... Talent!

7. My job. It seems that not many people really like their job. I'm one of those that do. It's brilliant!

8. My friends. I'm pretty sure that I have the best friends in the world. They're way better than your friends.

9. Dr K. Probably the single most brilliant thing about being me is Dr K. She is clever and lovely and pretty and very good at the Eddie Stobart game.

No comments: