Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Awesome-Boy!

If I say that I'm sick, someone announces that they're sicker. For example, regular readers will now that I've just got over a very heavy cold. When I mentioned it to my mother, she immediately told me about the 4 week cold that she just suffered. A friend also jumped in to let me know that he was so sick with his cold that he had to take a week off work!

If I should note that I'm finding a particular job quite tricky, someone will invariably pipe up and tell me that they're finding their job much, much harder.

If I should dare to mention how busy I am, someone else is always busier.

If I comment on how hot I am in the office, there's always someone ready to interject with an update on just how much hotter they are.

In fact whatever I bring up, someone has always had it harder, worse, more painfully, smellier, longer, busier, more tiresome, flatter, fatter, crustier or hairier

I've had a think about this and I have come to the only reasonable conclusion. If I find everything easier than everyone else, and don't get as sick as everyone else and so-on, it's reasonable to assume that I'm more awesome than everyone else.

In fact, I'm probably some sort of super hero!


Look at my abs. Yeah!

No comments: