Friday, November 11, 2011

The Poofish Conundrum

I think we need some clarification on a matter of etiquette.

You see, sometimes when I mention poo in mixed company, whether that be in the office, in a restaurant or just driving in my car, certain people have quite an extreme reaction.


See?

I don't really get it. I mean pooing is something that we all do. Okay, it's a bit smelly and bit gross, but not so much so that the mere mention of it should provoke this sort of reaction. Perhaps a simple 'Yuck' would be more appropriate.

As far as I can tell, the reaction is because these people don't like poo.

And if it's appropriate etiquette to go off the deep end when someone mentions something that you dislike, then I reserve the right to have a similarly over the top reaction if someone mentions fish or cauliflower!


How dare you!

No comments: