Friday, November 04, 2011

Fascination

My aunt sent me a video about moustaches today because I have a 'fascination with facial hair'. I have facial hair. I'm not sure this necessarily translates to a 'fascination' with it.

Ever since Dr K got herself a cat, about half of her birthday and Christmas cards have featured cats. Also she now owns a lovely selection of cat themed tea towels and nick-nacks because now she has a cat, she is apparently obsessed with them. Same thing happened to me when I first got Rochester and Elliot 16 yeas ago!

It seems that because you have a thing, you must also have an obsession or fascination with it.

To be on the safe side, I will therefore be assuming that anyone in possession of underpants is obsessed with them. And because anyone who has recently had a haircut must be fascinated by the barber trade, I will be sure to point out relevant employment opportunities to them.

And anyone who indulges in the occasional poo, will almost certainly enjoy contributions to the collection that they're obviously building!

No comments: