Saturday, December 10, 2011

Chuffing Cold

My recent office move has heralded a wave of complaints about the cold.

Apparently the new office is too cold. The air vents situated in strategic locations around the floor are quite controversial as they create a cold blast of air under desks contributing to this supposed coldness.

Personally, I find the office to be just right. My chair sits almost directly over one of these cold air vents and it's not really a problem for me.

I have noticed that the complainants are pretty much exclusively women, which means that I have developed a plausible pseudo-scientific theory about why women feel the cold more than men.

Boys and girls are structurally pretty much the same. We both have skin and eyes and elbows and so on. This means that it must be one of the things that we do not have in common that's causing the temperature differential.

I don't think it's jubblies. If anything, jubblies should provide an extra layer of insulation. Here's a diagram showing how I think that works (it's okay. It's not a rude picture, because I superimposed graph paper on it, and that makes it science):


You'll notice that the larger the jubblies are, the hotter the girl is. Sorry, I mean less cold. Okay, I admit that that was all just an excuse to draw jubblies.

Moving on, the other main difference between men and women is the vagina.

It's basically a hole, isn't it? And my theory is that girls get colder than boys because their vagina lets the cold in. It's like leaving a door open!


Note how the cold is deflected by the man's ball sack. Obviously, I don't feel the cold like my female workmates do because I don't got a vagina.

I'm sorry, girls. You can't argue with science.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, there's a marketing opportunity which could net you millions. Fake ball sacks to keep girls warm. You could try going on Dragons' Den and see if they invest in it. You've already got the graphs.

Go on - I dare you! Apply for the show with this product.