Saturday, May 05, 2012

Irking - Part Seven: Sponsored Cocks

I love Lego.  It's brilliant.  Especially Star Wars Lego.  I have a Lego Millennium Falcon sitting in the cupboard waiting for me to build it!  Would you like to sponsor me to build it?  No?

I also love tea.  I have a cup right here waiting for me to drink it.  How would you feel about sponsoring me to drink it?  No?

You know what else I love?  Listening to The Offspring.  I'd quite like you to sponsor me to listen to the Offspring.  No?

Hmm...

I don't get it.  Why wouldn't you want to give me money to do my hobbies or things that I claim to enjoy?  I'd sponsor you, if you asked me to.  Probably.

I've been asked by a number of people to sponsor them to do their hobbies, and I've been happy to do so.  It just so happens that their hobbies appear to be running, or cycling, or some other activity that more often than not involves lycra.

Why's that more sponsor-worthy than building Lego space ships?  

The only conclusion I can draw is that the more lycra I wear, the more likely I am to be sponsored to do stuff.

Would it help if I wore lycra to build the Millennium Falcon?




No comments: