Monday, May 14, 2012

The Relative Horribleness Of Foreign Sweets #25: Finland Redux

I haven't had much luck with sweets from the Finnish corner of the world. Apparently they think that liquorice and salt make a good combination.

Fortunately, I know better and have been able to put them in their place.


Now, I have a bag of chocolatey treats from Finland. I've been quite looking forward to these. They look like they're going to be chocolate covered crisps...

Which sounds AWESOME!

Look.  They even look delicious out of the bag:
Well...  except for that oddly crippled looking one at the bottom.  But mostly they look delicious.

Oh dear.  Finland, you've done it again.  Yuck.  Chocolate covered crisps are not good.  And inexplicably chilli flavoured wheel shaped chocolate covered crisps are even worse.

RED, damn you.  RED!  And never darken my door with your horrible foreign sweets again!



There is an upside to the horribleness of Finland's horrible foreign sweets. I've coined the verb 'to Finland'.  Which means 'to throw something in the bin with extreme prejudice'.

So...  I Finlanded Finland's horrible foreign sweets.

No comments: