Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Alton Towers... Mission Accomplished!

We made it.

Here's a picture of Dr K and me on the Skyride at Alton Towers:


And here's a picture of my brother and his girlfriend riding the hell out of the Sonic Spinball ride:


And at the very specific request of my brother, here are some pictures of me and a pirate taken before and after the effects of my guff took hold:





After we returned from Alton Towers, we found Mum and Dad waiting n the doorstep, which would have been fine, only they decided to bring a nasty, propagandist, lie-filled, right wing, racist rag of a newspaper into the house which incensed us so much that there was only one thing we could do with it:


Later, it was brought back in to line the tortoise's box, because the only thing it's good for is being shit on.

Fo some reason today's activities have wiped me out, so I'm going to bed. I am a wimp.

Goodnight.

No comments: