Monday, September 05, 2011

Definitely A No-No

So quite a few interesting things have happened today. I drove to Nottingham to see my brother and his new house. We had curry. I had buckets of tea. But I've decided to focus on a minor incident that happened after lunch.

It involved t-shirts.

You see, we all decided to go for a walk. Dr K decided to get get changed into jeans and a t-shirt. A Batman t-shirt.

So obviously, just before we went out I ran upstairs and quickly pulled on my own Batman t-shirt. We looked lovely together:


Apparently not.

Apparently the same rule that applies to girls being seen in the same dress as other girls at parties also applies to girls being seen on walks around the university lake in Nottingham in the same t-shirt as their boyfriend!

She was not impressed.

I guess that scuppers my plan to wear a little polka-dot dress to Alton Towers tomorrow, then!


By the way, have to apologise for the appalling quality of that last picture. It's getting late and I'm sleepy and when I'm sleepy my drawing talents go right down the toilet. More so than usual, I mean...

1 comment:

Dr K said...

Actually it was your bro who asked that one of us go and change because he didn't want to be seen with us in the same T shirts...