Friday, September 02, 2011

Hitler Was Full Of Good Ideas

I've been thinking about Hitler today, and I've come to the conclusion that he had some pretty good ideas.

A bit of genocide here. A bit of world conquering there. Murder and oppression on a massive scale. It's all sounding pretty good.

I mean, why be nice to people when you hate them all for not making you tea?

Actually, my fog of misanthropy lifted for a brief moment at about seven thirty this morning when my workmate, Nicky made me a cuppa, but it soon descended again when it became clear that one cup was all I was going to get.

I guess I'll just have to keep moaning about it until this tea drought clears up.

And don't think you're going to get a picture today. I hate you all, remember? I don't do pictures for people I hate!

Hmph.

No comments: