Saturday, January 22, 2011

...and chips


Today I lost a cheeseburger.

I don't want you to think I'm a bad burger-owner or anything. It wasn't my fault. I mean I went to the chip shop and ordered a regular cod and chips with a pea fritter, and a quarter pound cheeseburger with chips. I saw them cook it and everything. But by some amazing sleight of hand - it may have been a camera trick - the burger wasn't in my chip shop bag when I got home.

Can you even imagine the trauma that I'm suffering?

No, I don't think you can.

So Dr K got a delicious (well, delicious to her anyway) fish and chips supper, and I got... Well... And chips.

Not a quarter pound cheeseburger with chips. Nope. It was nothing and chips. Nada and chips. Zilch and chips. Fuck all and fucking chips!

In other news, I was at Stead's today filming bits and pieces for a new music video. While I was there, I witnessed something quite horrific. Marmite in a bacon sandwich.

I know, I know. I almost puked. Without even being squeezed.

(p.s. did you notice how I found another use for one of the foods I drew for the mighty food chart?)

No comments: