Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Few Photos

I haven't really got anything prepared to write about today. I haven't done anything. I've been slobbing around the house in my dressing gown.

So thought I'd post a few lovely photos...



This is Rochester in the sink. Ain't he cute? See how he fills it! He came in and curled up in there this morning while I had a number two. I think he just wanted the company!



This is a picture I took half way though trimming my super-bushy beard at the beginning of the year. I thought it made me look like a creepy redneck. Even more so after I added the grungy black and white effect!


This is a photo of Dr K. Well... Actually, it's a photo of a window. But she is there, honest!


While we were enjoying a lovely cuppa in a cafe in Thornbury, Dr K noticed a picture of me on the wall and insisted on photographing me with it. It's a good likeness, don't you think?

There. I think that'll do for today!

No comments: