Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Steve Jobs wants me to do WHAT to the Beautiful South?

I think Steve Jobs has it in for me. Almost every time I send a message from one of my Apple Devices, he feels the need to step in and make 'helpful' alterations with the spell check function.

Case in point: Today I sent a message to some friends on Facebook using my iPhone. I just wanted to tell them that I would be visiting the area and asked for some convenient dates. Obviously, Steve ignored the obvious typo, and instead altered the one word that would entirely change the meaning of my message.

Look what Steve wants me to do to the Beautiful South:

If I was Jacqui Abbott, I'd running away about now. To Rotterdam. Or anywhere, really!

Anyone interested in the tea update? Im about to make my 31st cuppa of the year. Yeah, baby!

No comments: