Monday, January 31, 2011

Good-bye, Meat...


Dear Meat

I cherish and worship you with all of my soul. You are beautiful and delicious and I have adored you since the first time I tasted you. I relish every moment that we spend together. The meals we have shared are truly the happiest times of my life.

So it is with heaviness in my heart that I leave you now, for a whole month. I will dream of you every night. I already long for the day that that we can be together again. When we are apart, I have an aching hole inside me.

Even though I am in such lovelorn pain at our parting, I know that we will be together again in a few short weeks and that our separation will only serve to make my love for you stronger and our eventual reunion a joyous and passionate event.

I take my leave of you now, though it pains me.

I love you.

Your greatest and dearest paramour,

Darren.


No comments: