Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Vegetarians, Meat Eaters And Why You Shouldn't Come Home From Work Early

By sheer coincidence, there was a report on the radio this morning, the first day of Veguary, which stated that women find vegetarian men far less attractive than they find meat eaters. I can only assume that this is because men who eat meat are awesome as illustrated by this scientific diagram:


Note the listlessness and lack of hair on the vegetarian as opposed to the enormous muscles and general manly hirsuteness of the meat eater!

These findings were confirmed by my female workmates who unanimously agreed that after only a few hours of vegetarianism, they found me slightly less attractive than yesterday. One lady voiced a concern that by the end of the month, the mere sight of me might make her sick a little in her mouth.

Changing the subject...

Today marks the second day this year that I have arrived home in daylight. It turns out that rather than being a good thing, getting home from work early results in my being given chores.

Hmph.

No comments: