Monday, February 14, 2011

Half Way

Today I had to go to a meating with some of our steakholders. My attendance is quite rare as it's usually quite a boar; they just fillet with verbal spam and they always hold it in a really chilli room. This time though, they had a beef with a particular process and were thinking of giving it the chop. They were too chicken to do it themselves and needed someone with the meatballs to do it for them.

One of my colleagues kept mincing around to their side of the table - I think he was just hamming it up to curry favour with them. I was impressed - it was very well done.

We chewed the fat for a bit and when we'd fleshed it out, I came to the conclusion that they should phase out their process rather then go cold turkey and butcher it I just thought their plan was a bit rasher than a calm, collected approach. In fact I thought their idea was the wurst I’d ever heard. Unfortunately, they were unhappy with my suggestions and gave me quite a roasting about it. In the end I just told them to burger off and let them stew in their own juices.

That was my day. In other news, I’m now half way through Veguary and I don’t think the lack of meat in my diet is affecting me at all!





No comments: