Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Veguary?

I've pretty much spent January eating crap. It was all very tasty crap. A lot of the crap that I ate was chips.

Mmm... chips...

In order to make up for a month of eating crap, I thought I might spend a month eating nothing but good, wholesome food. No sweets or crisps or cakes. No greasy, fried things. No curry. And, purely for the thrill of it, no meat.

Yes, you read that right. A month of vegetarianism. Vegetarian February. Veguary.

I love meat. I rarely go a day without eating some sort of dead animal. Going for a whole month without it is going to be... interesting. I may not even manage it.

I may get so desperate for meat, that I eat one of my cats in my sleep. If I do, I hope it's Dexter.


It'll certainly give me something to write about. And I imagine that it'll amuse the hell out of my friends and family!

No comments: