Saturday, January 15, 2011

I Was Stitched Up

Two very good friends stitched me up big time today. They preyed upon my good nature and natural obligingness to convince me to go to the local shopping centre - on a Saturday afternoon, mind - so that they could buy food in Marks & Spencer.

It was horrible.

First, in their infinite wisdom, the 'Traffic Management' people decided to cone off random bits of the car park which meant we had to park in the worst possible space, 400 miles from the place we wanted to be. There were a million people per square foot, all thronging around me, desperately trying to spend their money on shit. And there was nothing there I wanted.

It probably doesn't sound all that bad, but you really shouldn't underestimate the sheer hatred I have for that place.

But because I am a lovely chap, I forgive them. Also, they bought me tea and cake in John Lewis.

In other news, Dr K caught me sleeping with a 15 year old boy. I won't deny it because she took a photo:

No comments: