Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Dazza vs The Conference

Today I had the great pleasure of attending a works conference. One of those things they put on once a year in a posh five star hotel in London and get in all the bosses and the odd celebrity guest in the hope that we'll feel all special.

I suppose the most important thing I took away from the event was not that the company values me (although not enough to put me up in the posh five star hotel in London - how about this slightly dingy three star one instead?) or any sort of inspiration from the somewhat irrelevant (although admittedly very entertaining) Olympic medallist, or even any sense that the men in charge of my ultimate destiny know what they're doing; but that posh five star hotels in London serve their tea in very small cups.

On the plus side, they did serve up mini cream teas mid-afternoon, so I can pretty much forgive them anything. Look, here they are:

1 comment:

G-Crime said...

They were indeed very small cups..although i was a bit tipsy