Monday, January 24, 2011

Where's My Weekend?

Do you have my weekend?

I seem to have mislaid it. I'm pretty sure I had it on Friday night, but now I just can't find it anywhere. For a while, this morning, I thought one of the cats had stolen it, but weekends are quite a lot bigger than cats.

As efficient a murderer as he is, I don't think Dexter could have taken a whole weekend. A morning maybe. or a quiet evening in, but not a whole weekend.

It would all be just too much effort for Rochester.

I've asked around a bit, but no-one's seen it. In fact several other people are missing their weekend as well. It's like there's been some sort of mass weekend thievery. I'm actually quite surprised it hasn't made the news!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

In other news, I love that you can stick big old JPEGs on the Playstation to save compositing two pictures together! Love it, I say!