Saturday, March 05, 2011

Body on the Patio

There was a dead body on the patio this morning.

I think there's a serial killer on the loose. This isn't the first time he's left a mangled corpse in the garden. It was all very traumatic.

Fortunately I've been able to help the police identify the culprit. I've seen him hanging around looking very shifty, so we did a stakeout and when he came back to play with the cadaver, we got him bang to rights!

Unfortunately the judge threw out the case because he's technically a minor, so he back on the streets. All I can say, be very careful in the undergrowth. He could be waiting to strike.

The police gave me a copy of his mug shot:



2 comments:

BasementTrapped2011 said...

is anyone reading this? I'm trapped in a basement... pls send help...

Unknown said...

Were you trapped by a serial killer?