Monday, March 21, 2011

Squareabout




I think this photograph says it all.

But what the hell; I can ramble on about square roundabouts for a couple of paragraphs no problem. I wouldn't want you to feel that you weren't getting your money's worth out of this blog. You know... all that money that you paid for it?

I'm not really sure what was so special about this meeting of roads that they felt the need to present it as a squareabout rather than a traditional roundabout. It certainly felt pretty much like a roundabout on the way round it. I'm not sure, in fact whether it was a square at all.

It may have been part of a conspiracy to mess with my head by the town planners; represented below by Steve Jobs and Bill Gates in a completely original illustration that was not swiped from a previous post at all!





Location:Leicester

No comments: