Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mmm... Curry!

I'm not sure that I've expoused enough on this blog about how much I love curry.


It's brilliant. There's really no other food that quite matches up to the pure amazing awesomeness of curry! My mouth starts watering just thinking about it it.

Last night, my little brother, with whom I was visiting, promised me a Carribean takeaway, which I was looking forward to immensely. Particularly the amusingly named (if, like me you have a mental age of 9) Jerk Chicken.

When we arrived at the Carribean takeaway establishment, we discovered that it was closed. While Chris was very upset by this development, when he announced that the alternative was curry, I have to admit that my dinner glands went into hyper mode.

I think if a doctor took a scan of my ample belly, it would produce a diagram that looked something like this:



I'm writing this blog post from the bathroom. It burnsssss...

2 comments:

Kazzula said...

Surely there should be some steak in your belly content pie chart?

Unknown said...

That would be true if I were to be scanned now, but at the time, there was no steak.