Tuesday, March 29, 2011

There Are No Vaginas Here

I'm off to Edinburgh tomorrow for a couple of days on a 'team building' thing with my workmates.

On Monday, one of my colleagues asked me what I would be wearing on Wednesday evening for the supper and networking session. She went on to enquire whether or not I would be wearing jeans for the Friday morning session.

I'd like to be clear about something right now:

I don't have a vagina. Look, here's a diagram that clearly shows my lack of any sort of vaginal accoutrements.


I dont have a vagina because I'm not one of the womenfolk and as such I have no idea what I'll be wearing tomorrow, let alone three days from now. It very much depends on what doesn't smell.

Here is a photograph of my bag:



Oh look, it's empty... I haven't packed it yet because I don't got a vagina!

No comments: