Saturday, October 15, 2011

9 Things I Have Not Enjoyed Recently

A five day week.  I've managed to get away without doing a full week at work almost all summer, what with booked holidays and Freaky Fridays.  I had to do a full on this week though.  Man, it was hard.

Rochester's bad breath.  Awesome though he is, my cat is an old man, now and his breath smells like a badger shat in his mouth and then died in it's own excrement.  Yuck.

Bridge Valley Road.  This road has been closed for 18 months.  Since it's been closed, the traffic flow in and out of Bristol has been brilliant.  It opened again about 2 weeks ago.  Chaos.  Shit.

Updates.  Everything wants to update.  All the time.  My phone, my computers, my PlayStation.  Even the damn TV.

Own Brand Muesli.  I bought the wrong muesli.  I should have bought Alpen, but instead I bought Tesco's own. It's like someone was sweeping the floor and decided to mix the contents of the dustpan with some hard raisins (that could be rabbit poos) and extra dust.  I expect Dr K would love it.

Off milk.  It keeps trying to trick me into drinking it.  It succeeds about once a week.

This headache. I've had it for three days.

Getting up at stupid o'clock the other morning to take Dr K to the station for a 5am train. That sucked a big one.

Writing this post.  It was actually much harder than I anticipated, considering it was supposed to be a filler.  The other one was easy. Things I liked we just spilling out of me like an unholy tide.  Apparently I enjoy more things than not.

No comments: