Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Yet More Things That People Say

"I didn't see the point in carrying on sucking it when it was horrible and all." Kaz trying a liquorice lolly.


"I'd rather be a geek of tea than a geek of men running around playing with their balls." My response to a member of the football cult after being accused of geekness.


"I had mushy peas instead of a drink." Dr K really knows how to live it up!


"Just watched the finale of Torchwood. It's like the TV just got up and shit in my eyes!" I had just watched the finale of Torchwood and it was like the TV had got up and shit in my eyes.


"I think she has a whole camel down her trousers."  Dr K.


"I've worked on magnum for ten year. I did Solero for a few year. All in, I been here 25 year."  Kate at the Wall's ice cream factory.


"Dazza is my second favourite vegetable." Dr K really knows how to compliment a chap.


"You'll get what you're given and you'll be grateful." Carol the dinner lady responding to some helpful advice on how to butter my bacon bun.


"Getting the arthritic pussy injected again ." Dr K makes a pussy joke...  about the cat and his arthritis.  You lot have filthy minds!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think Dr K is winning in the funny comment stakes. The rest of you will just have to be funnier... if you think you can be...