Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Really Hard Day

Oh man, I've had a really hard day.

I mean, it's just been long, and difficult and really, really busy.

I don't think anyone appreciates just how difficult my job is and how hard I have to work at it. I mean, they just sit at their cosy desks with their disgusting latte mochaccinos pressing random buttons on their rubbish computers, while I use my awesome skills to do all the difficult stuff for them.

And do I get any thanks for all the hard work I put into it? Not on your nelly.

No one even made me a decent drink today. I mean sure, I got some crappy watery stuff that tasted like muddy puddles, but nothing that you could call a proper drink.

I had to leave the house at half past six this morning and I didn't get back 'til nine in the evening. That's a fourteen and a half hour day, people.

And I got rained on at least twice. I was soaked through.

It just ain't right.

And the pay is a joke. I put all of my anazing skills to work every day and the pay is shit! Not even peanuts.

I was so exhausted when I got home this evening, that I just collapsed into bed and went to sleep!
More of the same tomorrow I guess.  I'll be using my prowling skills and my jumping skills and my slinking skills and my stalking skills and my pouncing skills and my eviscerating skills and my sauntering skills and my running skills and my hiding skills and my looking damn sexy for the ladies skills all day.

Do you have that many skills?  No, I thought not.

My job is  bloody exhausting.  But someone has to do it and it sure as hell ain't gonna be you people.

No comments: