Thursday, June 23, 2011

Even More Things that People Say

"I'm so sleepy and you look so comfy." A friend referring to the cushion-like properties of my midsection.

"You should eat the evidence, Kaz. Whatever you've done, you should always eat the evidence." I give Dr K excellent advice all the time!

"I had such a bad day at work that I wanted to eat as many animals as I can."  Bezz once ate eight animals in one night.  Or was it nine...?

"Damn you and your silky lining!" A friend complaining that the shiny lining of my coat made it difficult to carry.  But it sounds ruder than that.

"I have tried to clean up my act, but a bird's got to fly, a fish has got to swim and I have to be filthy, inappropriate and childish." Jo, defending her behaviour.

"I don't think anyone will want me to access their dog, Kaz." I state facts, sometimes.  This is one of them.

"Tea was your downfall." A winning Scrabble opponent commenting on my habit for placing the word 'Tea' whenever it was possible.  This little OCD may have been my downfall.

"Holy Christmas Cakes!" An exclamation of surprise from Bezz.

"Karma. Not Korma. Never Korma." My response to a friend who suggested that a bad canteen curry experience might be karmic.

No comments: