Saturday, June 25, 2011

Saturday

8.55 - Apparently we're married now. Dr K had a dream in which we got married in her mum's lounge. It's not really a dream location for a wedding (well, technically it was exactly that). Later, she went to the loo and found edible toilet paper made from recycled mobile phone batteries.

Unusually, I remember elements of my dream last night, too. I was staying in a hotel and, every time I went into the bathroom, I saw a child in the mirror, who wasn't there. It wasn't creepy, just odd. He was brushing his teeth.

Later, I worked out that it was actually an iPhone bug which meant that I could see videos recorded by other people in my hotel bathroom mirror. For some reason, I knew that this video belonged to my friend, Hannah although I'm unclear on just how I knew it.

It all made sense in the dream.

Back to real events: we're all breakfasted. Nothing of note took place, although the 'toast' was actually warm bread. now we have a couple of hours to kill before meeting my buddy, Stut.

9:36 - Look at my groyne:




10:20 - Beach done. Lots of joggers. Lots of jigglers...

Off to Poole now. I wonder if I can persuade Stut to go to the beach again!

10:58 - Westbourne is technically Poole, right? Anyway, everyone here needs facecloths, apparently.

12:25 - I was going to have soup. I really was. But they didn't serve soup 'til 12 so I was forced to have Dime Bar Cake.

Next stop... Hengistbury Head.

14:03 - Bakewell tart coffee?




16:22 - several teas have been drunk and stories exchanged. Now we're on the road again. Southampton and big brother's birthday celebration. Maybe more tea, as well.

19:23 - we're sitting outside a pub near the theatre in Southampton where they have a Michael Jackson show on. Dr K thinks it's a bit wrong that there are loads of kids walking past dressed as Michael Jackson.

19:42 - ew. I just saw a man's bottom.

20:30 - 16 oz. Before.




21:20 - 16 oz. After.




22:55 - Big brother refuses to believe that there is a road feature called a 'gyratory'.

23:15 - Egads! The motorway is closed and the sat nav is lost. Fingers crossed.

No comments: