Saturday, June 04, 2011

Take That, Glastonbury!

I happened across an awesome music festival whilst out and about today.

Sorry, Glastonbury. Your crown has just been stolen! You are no longer the King of music festivals.

And which festival surpassed you? Was it Download, maybe? The Reading or the Leeds festivals? Ozfest? V? One of the 'In The Parks', perhaps?

Hah. No. This festival wees on those from a very great height.

It's only the Bradley Stoke Radio (87.7 FM) Live Broadcast from the Square in Bradley Stoke.

Outside Tesco. You know.

When we got there, it was pumping out awesome tunes to the assembled masses! My god, it was amazing.

The were so many people there to hear the live playing of pre-recorded acts, that we could barely see the stage from our vantage point over by the trolley park.

I did manage to snap off this picture though, which conveys the excitement of the event:



Here's a closeup of the stage, where you can clearly see one of the amazing dance acts taking place. Maybe. If you squint. And imagine it in your head.



Oh, well. After all that excitement, I suppose I will have to go back to the monotony of my hum drum life.

Bye.

2 comments:

Bradley Stoke Journal said...

More exclusive photos from Glastonbury http://bit.ly/kS7A2G

Unknown said...

Nice one, Bradley Stoke! Looks like it got a bit more exciting after I left! Oooh! Bubbles! :)