Friday, June 03, 2011

Mouse In The House!

Not a mouse mouse. A mouse. For the computer.

My old one was playing silly buggers, so I decided I needed a new one, and for some reason, I decided that I needed an expensive one. Something to do with needing extra accuracy in photoshop or some such nonsense.

Here it is:



You may already have guessed why I chose that particular mouse. Not because it's the best mouse in the world or or because it provides unparalleled precision or a myriad of programmable buttons or because it has a nice 'action', or even because all the parts are adjustable to give my hand the best possible ergonomic experience.

No, I chose this mouse because it looks like the BATMOBILE!

What's that, I hear you cry? Your life won't be complete without a picture of Batman standing next to his new desktop Batmobile?

Oh, okay, then!



I consider it to be a gagillion pounds well spent!

No comments: