Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Moral Dilemma

I have a problem. I'm in a pickle, if you will.

I'm playing scrabble online with a female co-worker. That's not the dilemma.

She's winning at the moment, but I can claw back a substantial amount of the points difference by playing a particular word.

Problem is, I'm reluctant to play the word because it's a bit rude and I'm not that good friends with her.

Let me illustrate my problem for you:






If I place the contentious word at the bottom there, I can get a good 30-odd points. But would it be ungentlemanly for me to play such a word in a game with a lady (who presumably has the ladypart in question).

Ah, what the hell! I don't really know why I'm worrying about it. I don't normally let propriety get in the way of rude words. Rude words are funny! At least it wasn't 'pissflaps' or 'poonani' or 'wookie hole' or 'pink velvet sausage wallet' or 'beef curtains' or 'tampon tunnel' or 'dugout' or 'fish mitten' or 'cum crater' or 'cooze' or 'magician's sleeve'...

See how I turned a post about scrabble into an excise to write lots of filthy words? Heh heh heh!

What's your favourite rude word?

No comments: