Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Boobs And Murders

I have a couple of rather exciting things to tell you about today.

The first thing concerns my lunch.

I went into the bakery to buy myself some lunch. I chose a corned beef and salad roll, which was delicious. But that's not the bit I want to tell you about.

My eye was caught by some rather tasty looking coconutish delicacies. I decided to make further enquiries about these confections, and the following exchange (more or less) took place.

Me: Those look very tasty. Are they coconutty?
Bakerette: Why, yes they are, sir.
Me: In that case, please may I have two of your coconut boobs.

Yum.


The day did not end with my suggestive confections, however.

After work, I headed over to the local shopping mall with Dr K to partake of some spicy chicken. When we got there, however, there was a problem with our customary parking space. It had been taped off.


Further investigation showed that it was taped off because it was a crime scene. Apparently a suspicious death had taken place and the body was still right there:


I'm pretty sure that the usual suspect had nothing to do with this as it's about 10 miles away from his habitual murdering grounds. Anyway, he had already had his fill of murdering today as there was a 'present' on the drive when we got home:


So today was all about boobs and murders!

And spicy chicken wings!

No comments: